7 to-be engineers share their tales of 'KATANT'...

KATANT defined...........

a verb; the process of doing something with great expectations and not meeting any of them.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vaishno Devi me KATANT

Expect nothing, Live frugally on surprise.
That's one thing I've (pardon We've) conditioned my life to. Not that I've been favored (no
one's not) ever since I was born but lately there's been so much hoo-haa that I question ARE
WE THE CHOSEN ONE??? Or are we just too bad at doing our homework(learning from our
experiences!!). But every time we got to learn/experience a different avtar of KATANT so the
question of doing our homework is completely ruled out. So the fact is its the karma, of seven
underprivileged guys, for which we can't do away without KATANT.

At times when we feel our
outing is going "UNKATANTABLE", it comes from nowhere smiling and saying "mujhse bach ke
kahan jaonge" and we're left with no choice but to accept that it is indeed our KATANT
now. Many times frustrating, provoking, arguing but the fact is that KATANT has always pulled
our face when we tattle about it. I'm pretty sure you will enjoy every incident posted here at
"THE GR8 KATANT TALES".

Watch out for KATANT on our trip to Vaishno Devi in the next post........
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Alesis Keyboards